• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Maya calls for Citizens assistance!

S

Salya Sin

Greetings fellow Britannians! From the desk of Fiorella comes the following news...

Maya calls for Citizens assistance!

Friday, November 27, 2009
By Fiorella

Maya Demeter asks for the citizens help to once again fight for science.
Word has reached her from Queen Dawn that there are mutant turkeys roaming the land. Maya has been asked to collect samples from these beasts and take them back to Ter Mer to compare to the samples collected before along the water.
Maya has requested the citizens help to assist her in collecting these samples one again.
Meet Maya Demeter at West Britain Bank on Monday, Nov 30th at 7pm PST. She will inform the citizens of what she is looking for and take you to the place for collecting.
This is a battle situation. Please bring the appropriate armor, weapons, regs, whatever it is you need to fight and kill these abominations

Best gaming wishes,
Salya Sin

S

Salya Sin

Sorry for the late post everyone! I got my wires crossed... Hope to see all of you there!

F

five oclock

aye..and also cross dressing will get ya in trouble too...Ranch and blue cheese dressing So DO NOT belong together..

Lets see.also crossing drinks..sounds good at the time but later on.....

S

Salya Sin

You think this is bad... should have seen me at the event. I kept trying to get images of all the lightning... didn't get one... but I sure died alot!

Anyway! I'll have the recap, pics, and item drop list up in the morning! Hope everyone who attended.. (all 35-40 of you) had a great time!