• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Mark Your Calendar - Frenzied Fish Fest - Sunday, April 19

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Frenzied Fish Fest

Raelyn McKie invites all fisher people of Britannia to join in and pay homage to the wildlife of the sea. Fish up the biggest fish you possibly can! Sunday, April 19, 5 to 9 pm Pacific (6-10 Mountain, 7-11 Central, 8-midnight Eastern, 4-8pm Alaska, 6-10am in France).

For complete information click here.

Upcoming EM events are also displayed by mousing over the dates displayed in red on the calendar on UO – Origin Events.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I updated the original post on April 14, the date, Sunday, April 19, is no longer tenative ... The contest is set for Sunday.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit confused Gunner. On April 12 I posted the announcement for the Frenzied Fish Fest ... at that time the date, Sunday, April 19, was tenative. Now it's no longer tenative ... it's the same date as originally posted, Sunday, April 19.

M

Michael Wolf

Sorry you and the EMS need to stick to a time frame. We need more than one days notice before your events. I think this make the EMS look bad they do this.
I'm envious, you can sleep from Tuesday to Sunday and call it one day? hell I got to go to work 4 days between then...

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I updated the original post on April 14, the date, Sunday, April 19, is no longer tenative ... The contest is set for Sunday.
Ok thanks for the clairification. Your previous post (before you edited it)had me thinking you folks changed the fishing contest date to the 14th(today). I am going to hold your feet to fire and make sure you think before you post something unclear.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks for the clairification. Your previous post (before you edited it)had me thinking you folks changed the fishing contest date to the 14th(today). I am going to hold your feet to fire and make sure you think before you post something unclear.
Or hand me a cup of coffee? :sleep2:

M

Michael Wolf

Hey guys, we really need someone to step up and be a reporter here on Origin. Poor Sara is getting worked to death trying to cover 2 shards. Someone from Origin needs to step up and help out.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If one of you fishers wouldn't mind having an extra passenger on your boat for the fishing contest tomorrow, please PM me .

Thanks!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to do the fishing contest but I have a pior commitment. It's Our 35th anniversary and we are going out to dinner. If we get back in time I will check it out.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been a struggle but I think I will keep her, after all, she lets me play UO! and I have let her have James Marsters and Chris Cornell.
LOL! 35 years is HUGE, many congratulations to you and your bride! Be safe and have a wonderful celebration.

M

Michael Wolf

I want to do the fishing contest but I have a pior commitment. It's Our 35th anniversary and we are going out to dinner. If we get back in time I will check it out.
Wow! That is an accomplishment. Congratulations to both of you!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the fishing issue, especially regarding maps, our world maps don't have enough detail to be really usefully. i would like for the maps to be larger when displayed on screen during the plotting of your course.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Ran and Frey Wavestrider for letting me ride along this evening! It was great fun!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we had a nice dinner with friends at a local Italian Restaurant. I am sorry to say we didn't get back in time for the fishing contest. I wish I could submit a fish I have in my bank box at 181 stone. HAHA.