• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Luna Trash Can Design Contest

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,
This just in.
Hello!

Lake Austin residents have requested a Trash Can be placed in Luna Bank. I am pleased to say this has been approved by Mesanna. I thought for a fun twist we could have a design contest to determine what our Trash Can should look like. I’ve drawn up the following rules:

1) Entries are to be submitted via email to uoem.dexter at gmail.com with the subject “TRASH CAN”. Multiple entries are allowed but please try to contain them to one email per person.

2) Entry should contain a brief worded description of the trash can. You should explain why you feel your design is suitable. eg: “I chose Luna white for the color as it’s Luna’s trash can”.

3) Entry may contain images, but this is not mandatory; there is no artistic or technical requirement to enter. Please crop any images as small as possible. A useful tool for mocking up a picture is Inside UO. You may also use Classic Client or Enhanced Client to generate your image.

4) Trash Can must be a “portable” type container (not a house add-on deed). It needn’t be a type normally available to players.

5) Hue of the Trash Can must be pre-existing (seen elsewhere in game). If you do not include a picture please name the hue if one exists, eg: “Bloodwood”, “Agapite”, “Paragon Gold”.

6) Please clearly state the name of the character you want credited with the design. There will be a plaque placed above or by the trash can naming you as the donor, eg: “Luna City Trash Can Donated By …”.

These rules may be subject to change, exact wording of the plaque is to be decided, and final winner will be decided by the EM Team. There is no firm closing date as yet, but it will likely be after Hallowe’en.

Have at it and have fun!
-EM Dexter
This has been Paul Harvey,
Good Day!

S

SLACK

I don't need to post a picture or anything because it's out there for all to see!
To check out the giant trash can i designed just tool around Luna til you see
the big garbage heap I composed, it can be readily identified by the letters:
"T E K" on the roof.
Pleas vote for me!!!! :D

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What’s even funnier about this is that I don’t own that house anymore, you’d know that if you were ever in game.

S

SLACK

Damn.......... waste of a good funny.......wait....no....it's still funny!!!!
:lick:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

WAIT !! WAIT !!
Whatcha mean you don't own the house anymore ???? How can you possibly think I can stalk you now???? This just isn't fair :(......

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were the reason I moved in the first place :p

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dark Angel... psst. Tek was at the auction last week. Mab him there...

Tek, hi, how are you? ;)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I can't !!!
They make me be nice at auction :)....
Oh woe is me :(