• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Lucy Announces an Invitation..

S

Shiel

It seems that Lord Casca, Pretender to the Throne of Britannia, has decided to meet with Lady Dawn tomorrow evening.

Perhaps the short notice serves to stop us from rallying to attend.. I am certain that Lord Casca has few allies in Britannia these days..

I guess we shall see! I am certainly not missing a showdown between these two..
*packs an extra notebook and quill*

See you all there :)

Shiel.

K

Katlene

Anyone want to help me carry in a load of rotten tomato's?:thumbup:

S

siyeng0

anyone feel we should ban *******?
Really? I thought, given the way the shard normally is, everyone was remarkably well-behaved last night. I mean, we only had two players begging for items, and people were even sort of getting into it while the thing was going on.

S

siyeng0

I missed it, was it good? What was the outcome?
Tuesday's Event in Ten Simple Steps
1) Enter Casca, pursued by an invisible bear. Casca and the populace of Oceania have a polite discussion over tea and spittle, regarding the correct leadership of this fine realm Britannia.

2) Dawn appears, to much joy.

3) Casca and Dawn have a polite discussion over tea and Samaira. It is recommended by several members of the audience that Dawn be crowned Queen.

4) Dawn produces one (1) medium-sized mysterious ruby. Casca proceeds to have an attack of the vapours.

5) Dawn, Casca and the populace of Oceania have a polite discussion over tea and Don Juan. Casca proposes to Dawn. No, really, he does. In an unforeseen twist, Dawn shows no desire to marry him. Ravenwood proposes to Dawn and is ignored. Lindae proposes to Casca and is ignored. The logical progression of events is for Ravenwood to propose to Lindae, but everybody is distracted by Casca having a hilarious public meltdown.

6) Casca cries like a little she-elf and it is inexplicably distressing for certain members of the audience.

7) Dawn breaks the ruby, much to everyone's delight.

8) Casca kicks the bucket. The crowd goes wild.

9) There is much rejoicing over tea and Shiel. Shiel is sensible and coherent. It is a miracle that she escapes with her life.

10) Dawn retreats tactfully. Casca is left simply lying on the stage. The good citizens of Britannia speculate about whether he could be given a funeral or at least buried, but Aeon assures us that the castle staff will take care of it. Presumably, Casca's body has either been thrown into the Castle British moat, or given to Pepta the Taste-Tester to use as she will.