• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Lord Sion Sights Stuffy Dwagon

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ISP had hardware failure this past weekend (February 14 & 15), then additional downtime on Monday while repairs were being done. I missed all of the Origin EM event on Sunday, February 15.

While exploring Origin yesterday, I met Lord Sion, who told me a little about the event, and sent this screenshot to me.

I apologize for not being there to report on the event. Perhaps those of you who attended can post about the happenings for me. I would so like to know what all transpired.

Thanks!
Sara

L

Lady Tiger

The Em's made the Event fun. I'd like to see the questions and answers to the first event, if thats possible.

I

Intoxication

yeah i was sad to miss most of the event due to real life stuff i had to do. I missed the last two parts of it but i hear it was all fun.

I will be there Sunday to thank our EMs again for the great job they are doing for us on our shard.