• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Lord Enki and Lady Savanah Rose get Married!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this is very late and I can not begin to apologize enough!! But here it is!!

The Lovely Bride and her bridesmaids were busy getting everything together and placed just right.

The bridal party....

Soon we were ready to walk down the aisle.

Seppo looking very dashing in his white robes, began the ceremony with a wonderful speech.

Soon it was time to give the bride away. That privileged fell to UTB's Very own Old Man.

soon it was time to exchange the rings....

And then final words of love were spoken.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oriana, you did an awesome job with this and I smiled while reading every word. Baja is so fortunate to be graced with 2 people such as Enki and Savannah Rose and I pray they're blessed with many happy years.....ingame and IRL. *deep curtsy*

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Enki and Savannah Rose!

Very nicely done everyone. :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats you two!

All the marriages here are making me jealous. I want a wedding too!