• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Long Live the Queen!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(this following bit of information recovered from the avalanche of notices about the gargoyle city of Ter Mur and the massive dungeon nearby)

Long Live the Queen
Start Date: September 8, 2009
End Date: To Be Determined

Let it be known upon every isle of the Great and Illustrious Kingdom of Britannia that our own shining jewel, that radiant Star of Hope, our own Lady Dawn has been crowned Queen of the Realm by the common consent of Her people.

In turn, let the works of Casca – the usurper, the murderer, the fraud and betrayer – be forgotten and driven into the dust beneath our heels even as we turn our eyes towards our new Queen.

The False King is dead. Long Live the Queen!

Sherry the Mouse

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was really hoping that would happen. This is wonderful news, at last a ruler we can all be proud of.

The people of Zento look forward to alliances and trade agreements with the new Queen and her people.

Long Live Queen Dawn

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, as much as I wanted a clear ruler to our kingdom and welcome the appointment of Lady Dawn, there's this little nagging at the back of my brain..... where and when did Lord Casca meet his demise? I was so looking forward to his trial and imprisonment.. ... with Ricardo and Avery closing and locking the cell door.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me too and no one has seen Sherry the mouse in a long time and whatever became of Inu? She started it all in the first place wandering around spouting words of prophecy that we all spent hours trying to interpret. Ricardo should be pardoned and Avery should be set free and given his old post back along with great honors for having suffered being framed by Casca. I hope the loose ends are tied up, we need that.

B

Bullet

Ohh cr@@ a woman is in control, Guess i need to do the laundry and shave now. Lets not forget to take out the garbage and with winter coming up shovel the walk. Yes im just jokeing

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't look now, but at the moment every culture in UO has a female leader.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

,,|,, <--- Take a stab in the dark at what I'm trying to say there Crowley :p in all Technical terms though Tovladian RP wise is a Half-elf so I guess he's only 1/2 bad :p lol.

A

alaina123

i personally think i should have been made Queen! dont you all agree?

Steelfang

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Gazes at the posting* So the wench has been made Queen last I saw of her she was feeding that evil little mouse and whats this Casca had been King but now he is dead that I would like to see for he has many live's.
And where perhaps is my King
Lord British he is the one I have sworn my blood my sword my very life too.
Long live the King
Long live Lord British