• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Library of Sosaria to Hold Literary Contest

• Thread starter Martyna Z'muir
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Zephyrus

Madam it is I Zephyrus. I have a book of sorts to enter in the contest if it is permitting. When and where would be a good time for me to deliver it to you. It is hand written and the only one of it's kind. It took quite some time and I wish to make sure it is put in good hands.

M

Martyna Z'muir

UPDATE 2/25/09: To facilitate the contest submissions, I have placed a white chest on the roof of the library. Please leave your entry in the chest if you do not see me. If you are entering several books, please place them in a bag. Please seal your work with a red leaf however, to prevent anyone from vandalizing it.

Don't forget to sign your work! Unsigned entries will be not be accepted.

I will extend the submission deadline to 12:00 am CST on Friday the 27th.

Lets see those short stories Great Lakes!

M

Martyna Z'muir

Only a few hours left to submit your short story for the contest tomorrow!

8pm CST at the Library of Sosaria, directly south of the Yew moongate.