[News] Libraries of Chesapeake Update

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

<center><font size=+1 color=blue>Greater Library Association Update</font></center>

Over the last few months, the Greater Library Association of Chesapeake (GLAC) has gained three new establishments. Unfortunately we have also lost one. Yet, the numbers have climed to 26 over the previous 25 and two more are expected to open their doors in the next few months. Some others have moved their location or made revisions.

Herein, is a brief overview of changes and additions to the (GLAC.)

First, Gryphon Hall no longer hosts a library as it has become more dedicated as a meeting and conference establishment. It has also moved one plot over to gain additional space.

Blue Light Tavern has moved back to it's original location while still hosting the H-J Gate Rune Library next to the Moongate at Pax-Oku in Homare-Jima. Essentially, the original name of the library collection, by Zoe Quartermain has been reclaimed and preserved.

The Museum of Virtues has moved out of the desert Dry Highlands of Malas to Trammel in the area of Guardians Gate just East of the Guard Outpost there.

Two other libraries have been added both of which are located in Malas:

*Hecate's Haunted Mansion, previously known as Hecate's School of Magery
*Treasured Goods Shoppe and Library

To learn more about any and all of the (GLAC) establishments please visit Libraries of Chesapeake

I

imported_CapN

unlist the TBA library, as we asked many months ago, and as the higher stratics staff ordered you to do as well, and as you agreed to do but 'snuck in' anyway. You have no honor at all Sebrina.

G

My pardon, The TBA Library was reported on by another one of our stratics staff reporters several months ago. I never read any protests of like kind at that time.

The library, (the name of which I will not mention here) which, we agreed not to include lies on the main continent in Trammel, not this one in Malas.

Now that I know this is YOUR (other) library, which I knew not, I shall be sure to steer clear of it, -(now that I know, to whom it really belongs.)

As for the reference to "ordering," that was never the case, only a discussion and agreed concencus to exlude. I truly believe in your right to ask and receive your request of "non-inclusion" onto any list of establishments. Mine is not to reason why, concerning your desires, simply to respect them.

As per your request, TBA has been removed. Please allow 24 hours to remove the position on the graphic map of Malas, since I am involved with another project at the moment. The rest has been deleted in a flash.

I reserve my honor for others to judge.