• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Let's find out just who's is biggest...

O

Ozoneranger

This will be fun, I have a decent trained dragon.

I do have one noob question since ive been gone 8 months, and was a 2 year break before that.... When I came back the first time I was hearing about "Pre-patch" greater dragons that were stronger. Did these get nerfed or is this just gonna be a whoever has one will win contest.?

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, some pre-patch cu sidhes are still around so it wouldn' be hard to believe that greater dragons exist as well. as for whether they will automatically win, i suppose we'll have to see tomorrow.

O

Ozoneranger

Well yeah I guess its not set in stone that a dragon with more hit points / life will win.... I think more str too so they might hit harder too. ( =

None the less I am coming, Red Death will live up to his name one way or another.

O

Ozoneranger

Ok so where is the counselors hall? I feel like such a Uo tourist asking this. haha

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing the things you can over hear while stealthing around this great shard of ours :)

Double check your characters boy and girls and make sure you have enuff gold to cover the insurance. Change is in the wind so to speak :)

The way is shut and those that keep it are red :lol:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I'm going to miss this one, it sounds like fun, good luck to everyone participating.

I

IRS

There is a pvp thread, take ^This^ conversation over there.
Pardon us ^.. sometimes we get carried away and post in something besides a pvp thread.. With so many threads its hard to remember we are only allowed to post in the pvp thread.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to agree with Uriah's judgment. as long as it's not a forum full of tiny pvp threads, and things stay civil pvp convo ought to be okay until its just the usual OF delirium about being good because they can mass recruit avoid fighting unless they have double numbers.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pardon us ^.. sometimes we get carried away and post in something besides a pvp thread.. With so many threads its hard to remember we are only allowed to post in the pvp thread.
Actually, I was just putting the thread back on topic :p