• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]King Of The Throne? (aka Bar Room Brawl!)

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Fellow Britannians! From the desk of Sangria comes the following:

Thursday (07/01) - 7 pst

At the Minoc mines, there is an entrance to a secret cave with a throne in the center. Come one come all to the most epic Bar Room Brawl. The rules are simple. The person who sits on the throne the longest will have their name engraved on a plaque placed in the Awards Hall and the PvP Hall as the King of the Throne. Sounds simple? *grins* The area is a no casting zone. Enjoy.

More...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, not sure if i can make it for this one!, tis Canada Day! and there will be booze!, but if i do make it! it wasnt intended and im not responsible for the shape ill be in!...sorry in advance! ha!!

F

five oclock

Umm..are you ever sober when you play? :p heck I know I aint :D

F

five oclock

How can ya do that man? the best time to drink is in the morning..that way your days is always nice and cloudy :D

As for the brawl..This shall be fun LoL :D If I can make it..hrm...

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well sadly only LOAO showed up, with the exception of Ms. Fire and a GTI member. I won the event due to not getting up from the chair.

There were cool mugs and goblets given out plus a large collection of blaze hued bottles and pitchers(not sure if these are rare).

L

longrod

I died a couple times had to leave right when it started because of my daughters bday party.When i logged back back em Sangria rezzed me and gave me a mug and goblet so thank you.Please keep doing fel events one day youll nail it .

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i couldnt make it!, didnt get in till 5 am this morn and atm i have a blackrock infection (hangover) from hell!

S

Salya Sin

Well sadly only LOAO showed up, with the exception of Ms. Fire and a GTI member. I won the event due to not getting up from the chair.

There were cool mugs and goblets given out plus a large collection of blaze hued bottles and pitchers(not sure if these are rare).

The GTI member would have been me... on my stealther... to REPORT! I wasn't playing...

Picus.. you were cool.. you just hung out.. but your buddies were an entirely different matter. I felt bad for Sangria. At least one of them apologized to her before they left. :(

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly the most vocal of them is not a member of the team as much as the rest. The event was frustrating in that no one bothered to show save for us, you and Ms. Fire. The great PvPers whom beak off every night at the gate about thier collective glory do not support the EM and the process, this is a recipe for disaster. We shall be lucky if one more event happens in Fel and if it ends up like the last we shall be hard pressed to convice the EM's to do another.

This all noted my Wife wants to know where on earth is her name for ever more noted as the Queen of the Throne(Impusive she is ya know).

S

Salya Sin

Lady Picus is pleased now.

LOL... I thought that was you Picus... ok... your wife won. You know... she was very calm and friendly through the whole thing. Didn't harass the EM or complain... she just hung out.

And I spammed the General chat to get others to come... I even tried to harass THR into coming so there would at least be a fight... I just didn't get why COM didn't just run with the spirit and fight each other for it. Would have been hella bragging rights from within.

That said... I don't think the EM's will stop doing Fel events... they are too much fun! And PvP is such a big part of playing this game... and it is one of the most exciting parts. I wish I could have made the last one with the Unicorns... I bet that one was awesome to watch!

And now that I have a new way to report them... without having to rez to get rid of a gray screen... I'll be able to get better pics and not have to worry about staying out of the PKer's line of fire.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to bad yo9u cant fix the pvp area at the em's pvp areana that way it would be a little more challengeing no spells , no pets :) and maybe we can put queen dawn on the throne as a blue so we ( i , me ) can remover her from the throne permanetly :)