• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] King of the Orc Cave Results!

A

Aia

This event was hosted by PAS. The object was to control the Orc Cave the longest in a two hour time period. Here’s what happened!

First task was to figure out where the heck the Orc Cave was. Eventually a rune was found and we were off!

We were greeted by a PAS ghost – either a lookout or other pvp’ers had already paid a visit.

PAS/PAE were scattered in small groups throughout the cave.

PAS/PAE set up a res station outside the cave, which was a good idea except for one problem – it was the only exit and the pvp’ers had yet to come out….

Eventually the pvp’ers left. PAS/PAE took the breather and res’d up, grouped up, and passed around band aides….

…just in time for the next group.

The first group of pvp’ers decided to return. The two pvp groups met inside and began to rumble while the orcs had a great time blasting everyone.

When the opposition was dead, the victors headed out front. *love hiding*

*hate the ‘you have been revealed’ message*

Once res’d, I came back ready to battle... but where was everyone?

Maybe inside. Grrr.. Only ghosts. Okay, back outside.

Found them.

Talk about some kick butt fights! Last I heard they were still going on. As for the King of the Orc Cave winner… *scratches head* Hopefully someone from PAS will post the results.

Thank you PAS for the great time and thank you Kimi for asking me to cover this!

K

Kimi_Mori

thanks for covering it, I did get a few snaps early, but had to leave as it was bath time here for my kids. here a few snaps I took.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Wait...in your last screenshot, were those poor things taken out by dealing with spoiled tuna?

Hardly seems sporting

K

Kimi_Mori

<blockquote><hr>

Wait...in your last screenshot, were those poor things taken out by dealing with spoiled tuna?

Hardly seems sporting

[/ QUOTE ]

she had just recalled in just as I snap that shot. that was my last one for me so I left to give my kids baths

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All this happened in my lonely Valley?? I wish I had known about this earlier, I would have had a seat on my porch with some popcorn to watch the carnage. My poor orcish friends got sluaghtered and I wasnt even there to help kill them.

You have to thin their ranks every once in awhile, they breed like rats I tell ya. Ive loged in before and had them runing around my house!