• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] King Casca Calls a Meeting for Friday, September 11

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

King Casca Calls a Meeting
Posted By EMLaurana on September 9, 2009

This just in from Blanche, Notary to King Casca:

Hail, Citizens of Britannia!

It is with great pride that I reach out to you today on behalf of the glorious King Casca. Many disturbing events and rumors have swept the lands in recent days, and the King shares your concerns over the rampant bloodshed and unrest.

Please accept this invitation to meet with our great King at Blackthorn’s Castle in Britain, Trammel. This meeting is open to all honorable residents of Britannia. The King especially hopes to meet with Lady Dawn, as he has many questions regarding her involvement in the recent turmoil brought to these lands. One must surely question her motives.

This meeting will take place at 7:00pm Pacific on Friday, September 11, 2009 at Blackthorn’s Castle in Britain, Trammel. (8:00p Mountain, 9:00p Central, 10:00p Eastern, 6:00p Alaska, 4:00a Saturday France).

Until then, a fond farewell,
Blanche, Notary to King Casca

Watch for the EM lanterns and check with Jemma the Events Announcer for News.

F

Frey Wavestrider

I thought he was dead and Dawn now queen according to the Herald. Does this mean he is not and Sherry could be president yet???

F

Frey Wavestrider

Given my current mood and the brat's we may enjoy using Casca as a practice dummy:wall:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm, Tink has journeyed to Ter Mur. Beo will have to get word of this somehow.

M

Michael Wolf

I'll be there, with a crossbow and Casca's name ingraved on a bolt.

C

Crystal Canyon

Given my current mood and the brat's we may enjoy using Casca as a practice dummy:wall:
You don't say!!! ROFL...I can just imagine the Brat's insight on this beings she is an advocate for "Sherry The Mouse".

GO Brat...GO Sherry! :D

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice event!

Not sure how it might have been made a tad more interactive, but Casca is dead. We have closure. I still feel iffy about Queen Dawn. Lord was good enough for British for generations of Britannians.

M

Michael Wolf

I've got Screen shots of this and the journal of the event, I'll get it to Sarah over the weekend. Yes Casca is dead and I have the pictures to prove it.