[NEWS] Just a Few Days Left!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
I can hear fishing poles all over Legends being broken over knees as fisherman curse the ghods of the waters in their quest for the elusive large Blue Marlin that will capture the grand prize!

huh? you don't know about this?? better read up! details posted in link!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
Turn in for those monster Blue Marlin is tomorrow nite at the Sea Market! Don't fry those fish yet!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 10, 2010
Awards
Tomorrow is also the last day I will accept Fluffy Tokens! I still have all four "package" prizes left with approximately 18 tokens still in circulation!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
For the month of March the largest Blue Marlin turned in at the Sea Market tonite was caught by Vishnu! For his efforts he received a specially engraved tackle box and got to choose the fish for next month..... don't put those poles away, head out beginning tomorrow and look for a large Yellowtail Barracuda!

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 26, 2010
Legends
That blows..lol I got my stepson High seas this weekend. This morning before he went to school he got a 117 stone Blue Marlin. Ive yet to catch one.. Beginners luck i says

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 26, 2010
Legends
Oh great.. Thought we might be after "A Big Fish" . How did my "Big Fish" get named that at 4 stones? I mean a normal fish is like 10 stones and my "Big" one was 4 :/

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I caught two YB's in a row- a 20 stone first:( and then .... a 25 stone! Maybe I'll glue em together and get an honorable mention ...

When your pole bends - but nothing flops to the deck, you know you've caught a loser :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
The winning Yellowtail Barracuda weighed in at a whopping 198 stone and was caught by that truly talented fisherman, Blastona! As I recall, she was the very first person to win an EM fishing prize on Legends, and her name will once again grace the walls with a mounted trophy! Blastona was awarded a handsome tackle box and all participants received a special fishing pole. Snails pole was so special that he became immobile with joy!

Congratulations to Blastona and the target, chosen by her for next month, is a stone crab.... good luck everyone!