• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Important Notice on Herald

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EA/Mythic

Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Reward Statues
Chrissay Zeeman
19 Sep 2009 18:09:20

Due to a recent issue we are asking all players to re-deed their veteran reward statues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

N

NewThunder

This could be very bad, some statues that were made by folks no longer with us could be lost. be very careful replacing statues that you redeed.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

This could be very bad, some statues that were made by folks no longer with us could be lost. be very careful replacing statues that you redeed.
Or at the very least memorize what they are wearing and have an empty character slot on an account that can use the statue maker so you can remake it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
re-deed the statue

when safe to put back up (and I intend to wait for word on this) the statue will look like you, but select 'revert' on the gump and it will then be the statue you re-deeded again

and this is why I'm waiting.. I re-deeded the statue and then tried to place it again... clicked thru the poses and all the actions appeared behind the standing one.. very odd, indeed

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that a statue of Sorcon, Devils?

He's got statues of him all over his castle, i wonder if there was an army of Sorcons invading Ice Island?

lol

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, it is :D and I should have remembered about all his statues and run out there to look!

dang, an invading army of Sorcs, how funny is that