• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] How much for that Dawgy in the Window?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help me give a warm Origin welcome to your new Origin Shard Reporter, Scoop Dawgy Dawgy.

Scoop Dawg comes from a long line of News Pups and has this to say about his new job:

Hail and be well met! Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Scoop Dawgy Dawg, the new rover, (opps I meant roving) reporter for the Origin shard. I'll be digging up the stories, tracking the characters making the noises and barking the news in my reports.

A little barkground UO information on myself, as a young pup I started on a high population shard where it was hard for a dawg to get a bone. I have romped on various shards and like the room to scratch of a smaller shard. I have played all types of warriors, gathers, mages, a crafter, a tamer and a t-hunter. I have played without a guild and have been in all sizes and kinds of guilds. The tastiest treat for this dawg is making the shard better.

So I'll be sniffing out the news, but if you have a story throw me a bone, if you need information put me on the trail.
Welcome to the TGN Origin Team
Scoop Dawg!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome! *transfers part of the load onto Dawg's shoulders* glad to meet you!

C

Crystal Canyon

Welcome Scoop! So glad to have to you here. :thumbup1:

Hey False, don't you think there should be some kind of initiation for a new reporter here on Origin? *Evil grin*

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Scoop Dawg. I hope you'll have as much fun as we do!

Don't let them fool you. My cookies aren't that bad. I only burned the kitchen down once! I haven't actually killed anyone yet - with cookies that is. *grins*

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome kiddo. I hope you can keep the other 2 in line. They are used to running the show so, be on your toes or you will be the last to get the scoop on things.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Scoop Dawg. I hope you'll have as much fun as we do!

Don't let them fool you. My cookies aren't that bad. I only burned the kitchen down once! I haven't actually killed anyone yet - with cookies that is. *grins*
I am sure you will figure out a way to use cookies as a weapon. I personally thought the frying pan could be used as a macing weapon with a poision or sickness secondary attack.