• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Honordays Archery Tournament

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last Saturday, PGoH (Purple Guardians of Honor) hosted an archery contest as part of their Honerdays events.

The contest started on time and was hosted by Rotep.

Eight citizens participated in this event where the goal was to score the most points in three shots.

The several skilled combatants had a close match, but in the end Aneirin, the most accurate of the contestants, had won the event.

Congratulations to Aneirin and a special thanks to PGoH for hosting this successful event.

More...

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally, some news from somebody new :)
Welcome aboard Zuckuss!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I'm confused... I got an icq that said, "from a unique reporter... (link to here) please leave your comment!"

Am I suppose to say Rotep is awesome *Because he is, duh*, and it looked like a fun event? Is that a new reporter? Because if so welcome!

OH! Rotep how come I didn't get invited? I'm not giving you no more items and your banned from the Iron Bandit Inn! :p

:lol:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused... I got an icq that said, "from a unique reporter... (link to here) please leave your comment!"

Am I suppose to say Rotep is awesome *Because he is, duh*, and it looked like a fun event? Is that a new reporter? Because if so welcome!

OH! Rotep how come I didn't get invited? I'm not giving you no more items and your banned from the Iron Bandit Inn! :p

:lol:
I wasn't thinking about calling over another shard It completely slipped my mind that I could have done that, Honestly until 30 minutes before the event I was doing PvP training on Europa and before that I was Training treasure hunting getting tons of alacrity scrolls.

3 Animal taming ones btw which is kinda nice I guess.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Hears excuses*

:gun:---> :scholar: ---> :stretcher: