• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News highlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Headline News

The unbeatable was beaten yesterday in a 1v1 sources confirmed.
The 2 parties need not to be mentioned.:D

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tries to act shocked*

Ahh can't do it. No surprise there, lol.

S

Skullcollector

Wish I could've been there to watch. Any word on how long it lasted?
I have seen DOM dead many times but then again, I have seen everyone who pvps alot dead many times including me so nothing new here. Everyone dies in pvp....

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gets popcorn ready in anticipation of the excuse(s) for the defeat*
:popcorn:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Lefty! Hows it going? I have not seen you ingame yet.

Ahh yes, Collecting heads was definelty a pretty interesting aspect of the game. Its a shame thats not around anymore, and the old bounty system too.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen DOM dead many times but then again, I have seen everyone who pvps alot dead many times including me so nothing new here. Everyone dies in pvp....
Yeah but duals are different. Fun watching people's health go up and down while still dealing damage.

Dunarrack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was about to worship him like his clueless guildies.

I feel bad for him and the guildies who worship him.

Wait a minute... who are we talking about here?

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Lefty! Hows it going? I have not seen you ingame yet.
Oh I been around. I was on Sub Zero at the pvp tourney last week, and I run around quite a bit on newby experimental chars. As for the Lefty char, I put him in mothball after the big PvP publish a while back. I have found no way to have a well rounded bush dexer with resist.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was about to worship him like his clueless guildies.

I feel bad for him and the guildies who worship him.

Wait a minute... who are we talking about here?
The self professed PvP god lost against someone else on this board who had to keep calling him out to duel until he accepted. This self professed PvP god even claimed to own sonoma. So take a look around the locked threads and you should find him, lol.

B

Busters

i'm surprised he finally took a duel on, guess he thought he would win, since it seems thats the only duels he likes to accept. Congrats to the winner! Also it's funny to see how most in cop are now becoming spellweavers, i take it that it's the new trend of the month. But what is even more hilarious is when they cast gift of life, come running in cause they feel they can't die and don't have to heal much, and it gets removed as soon as they step on screen, and down they go! I can never stop laughing when i see it happen to one of them.:p

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ward Removal talismans for the win. I have gotten the self professed god of uo killed countless times with it so far. Love using them on their necros at spawns too...hilarious stuff...you see 3 cheerios after they die and you just know it is: WTF

S

Skullcollector

i'm surprised he finally took a duel on, guess he thought he would win, since it seems thats the only duels he likes to accept. Congrats to the winner!
He took a duel, anyone get a screen shot?? Who beat him, Worm?...no suprise to me.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, DOM lost a duel, everyone had enough time to get it out of their system? XD Locking this thread since it's pretty much been a one-sided -=FlAmEwArZzZ=- and everyone knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.