• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][Herald] Show Us Your Banner! - Catskills

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,

James Nichols has just posted information about some of the Player Run cities on our shard over at the UO Herald:
Britannia's towns are as varied and unique as its citizens, as you travel the land you'll notice the unique personalities of these player run cities and if you dig a little deeper you'll find out that many of them have a rich and deep seated history. For that reason, each week we'll be bringing you the banners from a few of these towns. This week we have selected two towns from the Catskills shard, read below for their story!
(more)
Click the (more) link to read details about the Village of Aegis and The City of Olympus.

More...

K

KayMcK

LICH Umbra is interested in writing about their banner/altar and township. Please contact me.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LICH Umbra is interested in writing about their banner/altar and township. Please contact me.
I'm not sure that whoever was involved in deciding which townships were written about reads this forum. If it was the EMs who decided, then hopefully they are reading this forum and will see the request... but I'm guessing that it was either James Nichols or Mesanna, who probably don't read the shard forums that often unless they're pointed to a specific post.
If you want your banner/altar/township written about in this format, your best bet is probably to send in a request through the Feedback page on the UO Herald.

If you just want something about your township posted as Stratics news, then send whatever you want posted to [email protected] - as long as the information is relevant to anybody interested in learning about your township and not a guild recruitment thing, it will get posted.
If you want to post a guild recruitment thing, post it here:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=181653

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*steals everyones banners and puts them in her front yard*
THERE!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*
Fun thing about our banner which is the pond, is that you can fish in it. Of course from time to time there is a sea serpent in the blasted thing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*chuckles*
Fun thing about our banner which is the pond, is that you can fish in it. Of course from time to time there is a sea serpent in the blasted thing.
I don't have a fisherperson :(
Can I come PK a fisherperson and steal their fish?