• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Help Needed!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

Disturbing Deviations

Posted By EMFaineMorgan on July 13, 2009

A letter stamped with the wax seal of Lady Taryn Sullivan has been received. It reads as follows:

Dear Friends,

It is with great worry I write this to you now. Having heard rumors of strange corpses, missives and oni pelts, I felt it my duty to inform Donal and see what he could make of these. While I found no corpses myself, I have it on good authority that they were corpses of Mercenary Messengers hired for their ruthlessness in completing their delivery mission. The question remains, however, what were they delivering? And to whom?

Upon finding Donal and explaining all of this to him, he set off to check for himself and gather what evidence he could. I received a message from him a short time later that things are indeed grave and there were whisperings in the wind that bode no good.

We must investigate further and I’m begging for your help. Please meet me at Zento Bank on Tuesday, July 14th, at 6:30 P.M. PST/9:30 P.M. EST. Come prepared as there are Disturbing Deviations in the creatures of Tokuno that could spell great danger. But we must get to the bottom of this latest threat.

Your Humble Servant
Lady Taryn Sullivan

----------------------------------------------------------

The EM lanterns are lit!

'Help Needed! Meet Taryn Sullivan at Zento Bank, Tuesday, July 14th, 6:30PM Pacific.' (7:30PM Mountain, 8:30 PM Central, 9:30PM Eastern)

When Jemma, the Event Announcer was queried for news, her reply is:
'Yes, I have news, but I'm afraid it may not be good. Do you wish to hear more?'

Donal is still studying the missives but he believes your help will be needed.

Meet Taryn Sullivan at the bank in Zento. Donal will send all the information he knows.

Meet Lady Sullivan, Tuesday, July 14th at 6:30PM Pacific.'

---------------
Related articles:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=147520
UO - Origin Events: Disturbing Deviations