• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Hall Of Commons Report 8/27/10

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hall Of Commons Report
Hall Of Commons, Britain
Friday, August 27, 2010

EM Tailspin

"Good evening everyone thank you for coming out tonight This is our first Hall Of Commons meeting and I'm glad to say we have an awful lot of things to talk about I'd recommend sitting close to the center so you can hear the other side of the room

Lets beings with what exactly is a "HoC" The HoC is a regular meeting open to everyone on Sonoma (Seating adjusted so Tailspin could be heard) as i was saying to myself The purpose of the Hall of Commons "HoC" is to give us somewhere we can all com together and help make our shard better it is open to everyone , and anyone may request to speak here

We will have a HoC twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Friday at 8pm PST I'll bring up any topics relating to EM stuff and also you can bring in topics relating to anything else happening on the shard player events, public hunts, competitions, or even just wedding announcements. It is not really an "EM" designated thing, it belongs to sonoma community."

If you have something you would like to announce or discuss. You can contact EM Tailspin on the EM website, Private Message through the stratics forums, by email [email protected] or post directly on the EM forums.

Announcements

Gareth wanted to know if there was any interest in Sonoma being the third host of the "All Shards Tavern Night" event. The event currently rotates between Chesapeake and Baja shard on Tuesday Nights. The even is a time to interact, learn new things, meet new people, and be creative. If anyone would be interested in hosting it at their Tavern or a NPC tavern then please contact Lord Gareth.

Jack from WAKA introduced himself and invited everyone from the "Blue side" of the gate to take a walk on the wild side (aka Felucca). The Waka guild will be opening Harrower spawns to the public. WAKA will guard against aggressors and supply one adviser and everyone is free to keep the scrolls they receive.

EM Tailspin "Tonight we had a turn in the story of Tobby and the memories. Queen dawn is unwilling to release the memory from the vault and Elizabeth wants it now as she feels there is no more time. If you decide to go for the vault i would need to make an event to accommodate, so that will be one of the uses on this HoC. To give me forwarning of your choices and allow me time to shape the events.
Sonoma Community Choice
So you would like to support Elizabeth?

All those for storming the castle
King Grayskull: AYE
Benjmin Martin: AYE!!!
Hera: Aye
Queen Mum: aye
King Grayskull: AYE
Brenda Joy: Aye

All those against say NAY
Darth Waynebo: nay
Chaplin: nay

The Aye have it and the next step would be to talk to Elizabeth and find out how she plans to get into the Vault. Look for postings on the EM Website and the EM forums for dates and times.

Advice From The Reporter
If someone was to break into your home and access your vault what would you do? Now times that by ten and you might just see how the Queen and her Royal Guards will react. Remember, storming the castle may be the easy part because they are unprepared for it. Getting back out however may prove to be a bit more challenging. Do not under estimate the power and resources of the Crown. My last bit of advice is to be sure you have a secondary plan in place to escape. The vault could have barrier spells up to block magical travel. I would suggest using Hera, King Grayskull, Brenda Joy, Queen Mum, and or Benjmin Martin as a meat shield to escape since they voted Aye *Lovingly Smiles at the Six of them*