• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Greetings From EM Tailspin

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Greetings From EM Tailspin
Unknown City, Sonoma
Sunday, July 11, 2010

Greetings!

I'm EM Tailspin. I'll be serving your shard for a short time while we are getting someone for you on a more permanent basis.

I'm currently also working over on Pacific, but want to assure everyone I'll be giving equal attention to both communities. By coincidence I just happen to have a good amount of free time over the next couple of months, so was able to take on the extra EM duties..... (Full Greeting)

To view the full message simply click the full greeting link above. This will pay your entrance fee of five gold (Or you can just navigate there yourself for free *Grins*) Having worked with Tailspin before, I will say you are all in for one heck of a treat. As for me I will have information for you soon.... *Deadly Music*

(Picture from Chesapeake but its the only EM Tailspin one I have)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, a big thank you to Gareth and welcome EM Tailspin to the Sonoma Community!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Not a problem. I will be around more after this week. I promise to not just copy EM postings for news heh. I do enjoy attending an event and giving a story report.

I will try and keep my signature off the posts. Its rather big and annoying *Grins*

T

ThraximusZog

Bring back the person who played the Jade Hudsoney (spelling?) EM. She was cool.