• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Greetings from EM Kaz

J

Joy-ElF

As sent by EM Kaz, Pacific's newest EM:

Hello Pacific!!

For those that weren't able to attend the Meet & Greet on August 2nd, I'd like to say "hello". I was recently assigned to the Pacific shard and I am thrilled to be here. Cyno has had nothing but great things to say about the players on Pacific and I am truly excited to have the opportunity to participate in events with all of you.

I already have some things planned and a long term plotline that's about to begin. Just so you know, this plotline is expected to last several months and is very character driven. When I say that, I mean that I believe it is very important to have characters that interact with you guys and gals frequently.

Communication is also very important to me. I want everyone to let me know what types of events you enjoy, what you don't enjoy and what you'd like to see more of. Additionally, after an event feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you thought! My email is [email protected].

Again, I look forward to adventuring with everyone soon. Look for something happening next week. An announcement regarding a specific date and time will be made soon on both Stratics and Pacific.UOEM.net.

And remember, Kaz is Kaztastic.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kudos for the fiction! Maybe it will inspire me to get my own UO writing finished.

M

Mathilda

I love events and our awesome EMs.
Thank you, and welcome to Pacific!

S

SUPRsalad

more pvp events = more returning vets. (including myself)