• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Frigin Azim and chocalot To Exchange Wedding Vows

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Kai, GM of TAO, takes great pleasure in announcing the engagement of Legendary Archer chocalot [TAO], and Legendary Archer Frigin Azim [BoH].

You are cordially invited to witness our dear friends, chocalot (also known as Weezie) and Frigin exchange wedding vows on Thursday, August 20, 2009, 11 a.m. Pacific (noon Mountain, 1 p.m. Central, 2 p.m. Eastern), at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds.

Love Conquers All

No gifts please.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I can't be there, but I'll be thinking of the two of you. Congratulations!!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Thursday? At 11 AM?

I can make it to that! That is, if y'all don't mind me attending!

(Do I need to bring a gift?)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's like secret code to bring gifts, right?

Like when you tell your mom that you don't really need the money, you're doing fine, everything's A-OK?

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be out of town for my brothers wedding but i'll be bringing my laptop. If there is internet i'll try to make it. I've few songs i can sing for the wedding. =^.^= If bards are welcome to perform for the happy couple that is.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be out of town for my brothers wedding but i'll be bringing my laptop. If there is internet i'll try to make it. I've few songs i can sing for the wedding. =^.^= If bards are welcome to perform for the happy couple that is.
Bards are more than welcome to help celebrate this joyous occasion!

B

Bucko the Kid

Being an archer I'd love to attend and if I can figure out how to use blackrock to make fire arrows I'll bring some!

Congratulations!

Bucko the Kid

G

Give'R The Onion

Unfortunately at that time of the day i will not be able to make the festivities.

I only wish i had a name change token to donate so her name can be changed to Chocalot Azim. :thumbsup:

C

Cymidei Fier

Congratulations Frigin Azim & chocalot. Finding lasting love and friendship in UO is one of the most fun things that can happen to you in the game. *cheers*