• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]FoF: Virtue and Weddings

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

[SIZE=+1]FoF: Virtue and Weddings[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE] Joanne Laroche
16 Jan 2009 18:48:01

“Will the 255/255 replicas become dyeable?”
They will be changed to 150 after the next publish, and they should be dyable. If you are aware of one that is not dyeable please send in a bug report with as many details as possible including which boss dropped it.
--
“Is introducing a new Virtue to the Virtue system on the Dev roadmap for 2009?”
The Virtues will be a very important part of the upcoming gargoyle culture.
--
“Any plans to change the intensities of ML weapons learned from Heartwood?”
Not at this time.
--
“I saw that you are running a Bank Decorating contest I’ve been really busy so I haven’t had the time to design it yet. Is it possible to extend the deadline a couple more days?”
The deadline stands, please make sure to have your entries in by midnight EST on Sunday, January 18th. Good luck!
--
“Will UO ever have weddings again?”
Yes.
--
“Who will perform the weddings?”
The Event Moderators on your shard.
--
“How will I contact them to make arrangements?”
They will have a Wedding Book locked down in their office (counselor hall in Trammel) on each shard.