• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS FLASH - THIS JUST IN

S

Shiel

Be on the lookout for strange flame coloured animals at the Luna bank!

They seem to project a strange magical power over us..
and directed us to follow them to Britain Moongate in Trammel.

Once there..

They told us that from the crossorads East of Britain to the swamp in the West, they had spread eggs for us! Then sent us off to look for them...

I met Peter in the woods after he found one! The Easter Bilby later told me the black speckly ones looked "special" so there may have been less of those! Congratulations Peter!

These ones I found after scouring the whole area as well as I could! If other could post pictures of theirs also maybe we can get an idea of how many were dropped..

The orangey one is labeled "Happy Easter Oceania, 2009",
the blue one says "Have a Hopping Mad Easter Oceania, 2009"
and the speckly one says "Easter Down Under, 2009"

I believe the bilby also said they would be back!
Keep a watch on Luna bank!
Stay on the lookout for Easter Goodness!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Shiel.

T

Teeshy

I got four too =) My favourite colours! 2 purple, 1 orange and 1 black =)

D

Dain

Since I missed the event I will be interested in purchasing some of the eggs if anyone has any doubles!

I am away atm but send me a PM and I will reply ASAP.

K

Katlene

Bummed that i missed this one! Spent the whole day with the kids.
Ahh well time better spent in the end!

P

PoCove

Darn I always miss the good events .. I would love to purchast a easter egg .. contact me .. Thanks