• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Festival Alert: Registrations Needed For Saturdays Bazaar!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A message was just posted by EM Seppo on The Golden Brew Tavern.

While the previous bazaar was a smashing success, current sign-ups are few and interest is far below expectations. Please support your Monthly Bazaar, and register a spot today!

Hello,

A general warning, the stall registration for the festival has been extremely lukewarm. Third day into the registration phase with quite a few hours spent in Luna advertising the festival has led to only 1 reservation so far.

Perhaps, I misread the demand for another festival and it is too soon? Ideally, we should have a healthy mix of people hosting games, information booths, and also merchants hawking everything from low end to high end items. If you are willing to spend hours spamming your items at Luna then why not take it to the bazaar once a month?

Quite honestly, I am not planning to spend hours at Luna spamming for reservations like last time. I was expecting there to be a higher interest but so far it has not been the case. If we do not get close to 25 stalls reserved by end of Friday, I fear I might have to cancel the festival.

Feel free to register by leaving a comment in the stall registration thread (linked above).

Regards,

Seppo​