• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Fayaxion, Royal Knight Dawn and Operation Royal Flush Team Up!

C

Cymidei Fier

"Pssst...the rebels are meeting with Captain Aino Nystad, use the switch in the Inn." The rumor given to me by one of the thief master's minions brought a sly smile to my face. Operation Royal Flush had gained momentum! Rumors now flourish that the Royal Knight Dawn herself may join the cause.

At the appointed time, I made my way to the Dog and Lion Inn in Serpent's hold, with a nod to the waitress, I slipped into the backroom and turned the secret switch with a flick of my finger. Moments later, my surroundings changed and I was in a crowded basement in Vesper.

One by one the other leaders of Operation Royal Flush arrived along with other prominent rebels trickled in one by one: Xel the Wanderer, Magdalena of Queen Shieba's Alliance, Duchess Wildstar of Dawn, The Widow, Mama Faith of AFK, Oriana, Nicholas the Old of the BRPA, Zacharias, Bucko, Nomad of SI, Alyssa of SI, The Sphinx, Anya the Gypsy, Sally, Yalp, Lady Samantha of UTB, Handalf, Sara of Baja and many others came. I studied those who gathered in the secret room intently while I waited for the meeting to begin.

Lady Aino Nystad quietly waited until we were all present. Lady Nystad expressed her regrets that her brother Kullervo was unable to attend. Then Lady Nystad said that Lord Casca had thrown a tantrum after her escape and that the mercenary forces he lead had been dealt a severe defeat. Additionally the fiasco with the mercenaries has left the King's coffers empty so he would not be able to pay the huge bounty on Kullervo's head!

A few minutes later, a robed figure entered the room and revealed herself as the Lady Dawn. Dawn told us that Lord Casca's tyranny and despicable act of burning her home in Yew had convinced her to join the cause of the rebels, she and Lady Aino Nystad discussed their plans with the rebel leaders.

Yet another strange robed figure entered the room. Unlike Dawn, this stranger seemed darker and more menacing, especially since it refused to remove it's disguise. The stranger gave us words of warning about a dread power moving against us.

Many of the warriors in the room, reached for their blades, fearing an ambush from Lord Casca's minions. The stranger told us it could not reveal itself in the cramped underground room so we followed it outside. I expected to see a platoon of royalist soldiers waiting there but there was only the stranger, standing quietly by the bridge.

In an instant the robe was cast aside revealing Fayaxion, a noble platinum dragon. Even I was amazed by the beauty and majesty of Fayaxion the great Platinum. The platinum dragons, the Nystads and Lady Dawn the Royal Knight now stand with the Independent Kingdoms and rebels of Operation Royal Flush to drive out both Lord Casca and the Shadowlords. Victory seems certain for the forces of light....

Fayaxion took wing a few moments later and Mama Faith yelled out "Auntie Em come back!" What she meant I am not sure but her comment made me laugh! Moments later a massive attack broke out in Luna and the city was heavily besieged, Dawn fought at our sides for most of the night, and once again Operation Royal Flush and it's allies won a great victory.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again, excellent job lady! I'm so glad you did a write-up on this, Cymidei, as I missed some of what was said. There were quite a few members from our alliance present and as people are wont to do when it's late at night, they started getting punchy. We had a guild member who will remain nameless; *cough, Sluggy Freelance, cough, cough* who thought Lady Dawn was hot and wanted to make a move on her. As I was listening to Dawn's speech, I could see him moving closer and closer to her with the encouragement of Sun Tzu, Domina, Tree and Handalf. Do you think she heard what you were whispering in her ear, Slug? :p I finally had to go outside to get some air after laughing so hard. I returned to see more of Handalf's antics such as tapping Lady Aino (after she'd returned to her NPC state) and asking, "Is this thing on?".

Believe it or not, I actually did follow the storyline and was excited to find out that we were going to have a battle on our hands that very night. Xel the Wanderer was gracious enough to lead many into battle after telling Lady Dawn to take the men and all the women were to follow him. *LOL* Many death robes later, the fight was over and OP Royal Flush was victorious. 'Auntie Em' didn't return in her dragon state, much to my dismay. That was one beautiful dragon! *sigh*

It was a wonderful night and as I laid my head on my pillow, I couldn't sleep for smiling and laughing about the awesome night it had been. I am so blessed to be part of Baja!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a guild member who will remain nameless; *cough, Sluggy Freelance, cough, cough* who thought Lady Dawn was hot and wanted to make a move on her. As I was listening to Dawn's speech, I could see him moving closer and closer to her with the encouragement of Sun Tzu, Domina, Tree and Handalf. Do you think she heard what you were whispering in her ear, Slug?
Sir Freelance isn't the only one with designs on the Royal Knight of Britannia and the Platinum Dragon. When Dawn tore off her robe, the chat room of the Roleplayers Alliance erupted into cries of...

"Bom Chicka Wah Wah!..."

When Fayaxion revealed herself, I kept trying to warn Xel that she is too much woman for one man, but the Drunken Monk seemed undaunted. Considering we've not seen Xel or Fayaxion for a couple days...?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Freelance isn't the only one with designs on the Royal Knight of Britannia and the Platinum Dragon. When Dawn tore off her robe, the chat room of the Roleplayers Alliance erupted into cries of...

"Bom Chicka Wah Wah!..."
*ROFL* Men!

When Fayaxion revealed herself, I kept trying to warn Xel that she is too much woman for one man, but the Drunken Monk seemed undaunted. Considering we've not seen Xel or Fayaxion for a couple days...?
To quote you, Warder, "Bom Chicka Wah Wah". :D I wondered where Xel has been. He'll return with tales of how he was testing SA. Sure, we'll believe him. ;)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure he was testing something. Stygian Abyss is going to rock his world.