• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Farewell Crysania

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farewell Crysania
WarderDragon

Tonight it was announced that Crysania would be stepping down from her position as Baja EM due to real life commitments.

She announced that she will be in Britain and in Global Chat tomorrow evening. Those wishing to speak with her or wish her well are encouraged to do so then.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dearest Crysania,

You have made Baja such a joy. Although I have been absent for many of the events, those that I have managed have been incredible. You have worked so well with Seppo to make the events fun and memorable. Even the times when there were mess ups were fun to be a part. Your quick wit and fun loving nature will always be remembered here.

Please know that many love and care about you and will be thinking of you as you go about your trials in that other realm known as real life.

Come and visit if you can and let us know how you are doing.

Much love and respect,

Oriana

Y

Yalp

Thank you for making Baja a piece of your UO life, our shard has been blessed by your efforts. Many wishes for happiness and joy in your real life!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was an April's Fools joke.

Bye EM Crysania, best of luck to you!