• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Fae Deco Contest Still Open! (belated but worth the post)

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings fellow Britannians! From PrettyMel comes the following announcement:

Hi guys,

For fun I'll host a player-run deco contest (I will not be entering-just hosting). The PRIZE will be: you'll be Immortalized in a hand painted portrait of your character in watercolors (you will be asked for a screenshot of your paperdoll and shipping address if you win) painted by me and will be given 25 million gold in addition to that.

The THEME: Fae

Contest rules:

1. You must stick to the theme of fae based decor.

FAE DECOR TIPS:
-think 'glitter'
-think bright colors
-think "would a fairy live here?"
-think FUN
-think "giggles, bubbles and pixie dust"!

2. You must post your pictures in this THREAD, NO LATER than March 31st at midnight EST! any entries posted after that will be disqualified!

3. You must include sextant coordinates to your home, facet, and general directions (ie: 3 screens west of Britain or ect). In other words- you have to make it findable by me.

4. Your house MUST be open to the public so that visitors can see your home.

Winners will be judged by vote system ON APRIL 1st and the final winner will be determined ON APRIL 15th at midnight EST.

I will mark runes to the home entries and lock them down on the floor of my home in Luna for all to go visit.

HAPPY DECORATING!

<i>I know this is belated... my fault as I'm still playing catch-up. Contest ends on the 31st at midnight EST... YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ENTER! Good Luck to everyone and thanks to PrettyMel for hosting this contest!

Best Gaming Wishes,
Salya Sin

More...