• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Execution of Lady Aino Nystad; Black Gates Invasion Saturday

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found on the Calendar at goldenbrewtavern.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Execution of Lady Aino Nystad
2:00 pm to 2:35 pm

Invasion
2:40 pm to 4:30 pm

-------------------------------

Thus far there is no official post regarding these two events other than the calendar post. More information will be posted as it is received.

-------------------------------
Thank you to the ninja who found and brought my attention to this information. ;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now THAT was a hoot! I'm a lot more broke but it was worth every piece of gold. The only part I hate is that I can't heal red players who are in factions. I know that's all part of the deal but dang! Thank you all for the heals, rezzes and help with getting crud off my rump. I can't remember a Saturday afternoon where I've had more fun. :thumbsup:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was a lot of death and a lot of fun!! Thanks Pal and Seppo!! You guys rock.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that Saturday was filled with classic and great blinkin' times. Drama, death (and death robes), and trash talking Captains. What more could one ask for??? Manifestations, Aino's "beheading", the invasions at the Kingdom of Dawn and Darkmor (insane invasions), and finally the Best Shot in the Realm contest hosted by M!S. It's a pretty damn amazing community we have. My thanks to both EM Seppo (BANDANA!!!!) and EM Pallando for their stellar work and dedication. My thanks to the Baja community for being the best around. Mempos, sake, sushi, and *man hugs* for all!!! :danceb: