• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Event Moderator Forum on Stratics!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Muu Bin

Thanks for making this a sticky. There appears to be no link to the "main" Event Moderator Forum on the "UO Stratics Forums" page. When I click the link you have provided I can eventually get to a page which says there are no threads in this forum. I was expecting a set of subforums for each of the shards but can not find where the Pacific Forum can be located other than the link you provided above. Perhaps something is broken which can be looked into?

M

mutau

Something was broken and it is being looked into, which is why nothing shows up. Thanks for checking.

E

Eyes of Origin

Strange I just noticed that when I read your post. Its suppose to open a link to all the sub forums, which I checked it before I posted and it worked then.
Maybe they will get it fixed soon.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry. EA has some very specific requirements for these boards, which I'm not yet able to fully meet. I thought I had it, but it was only partially successful.