• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Event Fiction. Viktor's Confrontation

K

Katlene

With a single well practiced movement, Viktor Cotume smoothed a stray wisp of his immaculately trimmed goatee back into place.
This would not do.
His piercing grey eyes, now sunken and bloodshot, drifted agitatedly between the countless tattered and bloodstained reports marring the usually pristine surface of his ebony desk.
This would not do at all.
“Why so tense Viktor?” Drawled a familiar, feminine voice.
The nobleman’s brow furrowed deeply; tightly stretching the almost translucent skin across his forehead as his eyes narrowed towards the murky shadows cast by the flickering light of three crude wall torches.
“Show yourself, Aezriana,”
The silhouette of a petite woman slowly began to transpire in the playful torchlight and then all at once, she shed her mantle of shadows with an otherworldly grace.
“How long do you intend to sit there, mulling over the same capricious information?” She cooed, almost taunting him.
His limbs and joints groaned in plea to be moved but he only continued to stare with his unflinching gaze, captivated by her alluring, scantily clad figure.
She perched herself elegantly on the edge of his desk, scanning the documents littering its face. Tracing her leather clad fingers along the thick lines of an archaic map; she fervently tapped the area labelled Haven as a wry smirk played across her ashen features.
“We will find it here, Viktor.” The words sounding almost alien as they escaped her lips in an ill-humoured hiss.
“Ellis will not like this, Aezriana…”
“Ellis!” she spat, venom lacing her tongue “You are above Ellis! The loyalty you have for that beguiler is pathetic, Cotume!”
“He is my oldest friend… we grew up together… I cannot…”
“You must! You owe me, Viktor!”
His pale eyes shone defeated in the weak light, but his face was unreadable. Her eyes on the other hand gleamed with menace and mischief.
“Think of all the power you could have, that we could have, together.”

K

Katlene

hehe sorry...
my bosses bosses boss passed it on to me to pass on to Oceanian's

T

Teeshy

Hrmm, dissention in the ranks! Who is "good" and who is "bad"?

*grins*

Sounds like we could be in for some fun!