• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Even Demons Love Their Mothers: Yattering's Message for Mesanna.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[News] Even Demons Love Their Mothers: Yattering's Message for Mesanna.
By WarderDragon

It seems even Demons love their mothers.

The Yattering - otherwise known as the Bane of Britain - was spotted earlier this evening requesting that the Death Dealer return this message to Mesanna.

Weeks ago the Death Dealer appeared at the behest of the Dark Enchantress after hearing that the Eternal Magister (EM) Seppo '... is mean to poor Yattery. Kills him.'

She obliged.

It is unclear whether Queen Dawn will concede to the demand for one of her Citizens. Elder Seppo - a powerful magician and politician residing in Northern Britain - was not available for comment at the time of this printing.

Y

Yalp

Yattering are best when in the bottom of a deep pot, as the main ingredient in stew. I have tried to get my Yatterberry bush to grow for I am in need of more yatter ribs and flank steaks. Perhaps one of our legendary gardeners could pass on their horticultural secrets.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yattering are best when in the bottom of a deep pot, as the main ingredient in stew. I have tried to get my Yatterberry bush to grow for I am in need of more yatter ribs and flank steaks. Perhaps one of our legendary gardeners could pass on their horticultural secrets.
As much as I dearly love the Yattering.... Yalp that made me laugh so loud!!!!

:pancakes::danceb:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Freeborn Press has confirmed that the Hooded One - Seppo - has met his demise at the hands of the Devil Mesanna.

However Seppo failed to remain dead and was seen later that evening running after a mounted man in Trinsic.

You are encouraged to travel with Garlic and Wooden Stakes until Mesanna is able to subdue the undead menace.