• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] The Rage of a Daemon Queen, as told by Lady Pandora - Corrections

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,

It has been brought to my attention that there was a mistake in Lady Pandora's recent report. It seems that, while Aedon was in Britain before the group left for Red Skull Bay, he did not follow and was not present during nor after the battle.
Pandora must have mistaken another warrior with Aedon because of the chaos of the battle... or worse! Perhaps there is an impostor attempting to steal the Aegis from Lord Durreah! No, no... that is just ridiculous - why would anybody want to pretend to be Aedon? It must have just been a simple case of mistaken identity.

My apologies to all, especially to Lord Durreah and Lady Pandora, for not being able to catch this mistake before printing the story.

Safe Travels,
Sahra Swift

More...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Dear Miss Swift,

Thank you for the corrections to the story posted to your news feed. Your theory of an imposter intrigues me. If he can be found, please send him to me in Aegis. He is welcome to my life.

Sincerly,

Aedon Durreah-Guardian of Aegis, protector of Yew.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies, what was posted was in fact only a DRAFT I had sent to Gildar via ICQ, I told him I was awaiting confirmation from the characters I named and would be sending the final in WORD format through email at his right email. Unfortunately, it did not happen that way. That was not in my control.

Aedon, we tried to contact you many times, even sent the draft link to you via ICQ. I was not going to publish it to Stratics or any other public site without your review or that of others mentioned. Its just a telling of events that happened, and since I saw you there at the EM Hall in Brit, you were added. Nothing more.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand your intent was not to do any harm. But one of the big taboos among RPers is to presume the words or actions of another. Seeing me in Brit is not the same as seeing me on the field of battle.

As far as ICQ messages sent to me, I am rather selective in those I accept and respond to. Having had the misfortune of my ICQ being hijacked in the past, I am a lot more closed off then I once was.

The best advise I can give you is to leave others out of your stories unless you have their permission to include them.

This is in the past now.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, something I did not know what a big deal now-a-days. People in my time used to write about each other ALL THE TIME, but there was a rather HUGE community of players involved in RP and ppl did not mind. Now that there is a select few, ppl do.

I am still adjusting to all these changes and rules. I have found the RP community to be so separated here... /sighs. Been hard to adjust.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* Well, I do not mind my character being written about. Just not being written in where he is not, and acting like a total syncophant. That is not Aedon, and I have worked many years on this character.

Fret no more about it though Pandora. As the great sage Pumba once said, you got to put your behind in the past.