• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM NEWS - Update On Trial

B

Baja News

from goldenbrewtavern.com
official website of EM Seppo and EM Crysania

Update on Trial
Thursday, March 18, 2010
By EM Seppo

Update of the previously announced trial follows,

Registrations so far

Prosecution team (max #6): Sid Vicious, Sleath Darkmor, Nicholas The Old

Defense team (max #6): SuperKen, Pete, Cymidei Fier (representing herself), Aldagar Morr (representing himself)

Jury (max #10): NiCo, Sir Underpants Gnome, Sir Astro, Zack

Witnesses: So far, Proserpina, and the Widow. There will be a period of discovery for each side to interview people who might have seen or heard something.

If I missed anyone or used a wrong character name or any other mistake then please comment in this thread. Also, Elias Ashmore will be taking further registrations at the Spring Bazaar this Saturday between 4:40 and 5:20 PM at stall #2 (for which we still have quite a few stalls open!).

Stated charges

1) Theft of royal treasure

2) Inciting hatred and violence

3) Conspiring against the crown

Possible outcomes of the trial

1) Stripping the royal recognition of independence of Dark Tower and Ravenshire

2) Imprisonment and/or fines

3) Censure

Notes

1) We are very much open to ideas and suggestions related to this. Feel free to send us any input you might have but do not expect a response as we would not want to ruin any surprises. Many of you have already sent us some good ideas and those are much appreciated.

2) We have still not decided on the position of the judge. Most likely it will be played by either me or EM Crysania or both - with an appointment made by Queen Dawn.

(Personal note: I would like to sincerely apologize for letting things slide a fair bit. The fake life that is outside of Sosaria had me spinning for past several weeks.)

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take your time, EM Seppo! I'm actually in the middle of taking midterms myself and I'm busy irl as well.