[News]EM NEWS - Meet & Greet, Saturday, February 27

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Baja News

from goldenbrewtavern.com
The official website of EM Seppo

Meet And Greet -
Saturday 3:00 PM PST

Thursday, February 25, 2010
by EM Seppo Hail,

This coming Saturday, Feb 27th, we will be having a M&G at EM Hall in West Britain. Any questions or concerns you might have can be aired at this time.

Also, a special announcement will be made during the gathering. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

EM Seppo

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 6, 2010
from goldenbrewtavern.com
The official website of EM Seppo

Meet And Greet -
Saturday 3:00 PM PST

Thursday, February 25, 2010
by EM Seppo Hail,

This coming Saturday, Feb 27th, we will be having a M&G at EM Hall in West Britain. Any questions or concerns you might have can be aired at this time.

Also, a special announcement will be made during the gathering. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

EM Seppo

posted by Sara of Baja

More...
thank you thank you thank you Sara! :)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com
Sadly I couldn't stay long yesterday....when you think you're done cleaning up...someone drops off more stuff you didnt know you had...then makes a bigger mess...

But anyways!
I thought EM Crysania was awesome! I have a feeling she'll do some good stuff for the server. She had a good head on her shoulders and could take and dish out jokes! so thats always a plus in my book

But I would like to say this:
Welcome to the best shard on UO EM Crysania!