• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]EM NEWS - A Farewell To Baja From EM Pallando

B

Baja News

from goldenbrewtavern.com

A Farewell to Baja

Saturday, February 20, 2010
By EM Pallando

When I first joined the EM program, it only took until the end of my first Meet and Greet on Baja to know that was where I wanted to be. And thankfully, with the help of EM Seppo and Mesanna, I got my wish. The unfolding of events, the product of every minute planning, this past year has given birth to my most exciting and rewarding experiences in Ultima Online. And I have the creativeness and excellent leadership of Seppo along with the support, patience, willingness, and honesty of the Baja community to thank for that.

But it is time for me to make my exit.

With the transfer of EM Dexter off of the Lake Austin shard, I have been asked to fill the spot left behind and become head EM of LA. And I have accepted.

I would like to thank (again) the whole of Baja, EM Seppo, a slew of individual players that while I can not name them they know who they are, Ninja Death Squads, and the boss chain lightning special move, for making my stay thus far a great and unforgettable experience.

But don't worry, I will still definitely be in touch, and for those that play on Lake Austin, the departure of EM Dexter and my introduction will he announced and held official at 8pm CST tonight at Britain's Counselor Guild, Trammel at a Meet and Greet. I hope to see a few familiar faces!

Thanks everyone and see you around,
Pallando

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Pallando,

It's been an honor having you as an EM on Baja ... As much as I hate to see you leave, I'm happy for you becoming a head EM. Baja's loss is LA's gain!

Good Luck, and Thank You for all you've done for Baja!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No......You can't go! There it has been said.

Congratulations on the move to Lake Austin and don't be surprised if we haunt you there.

WildStar

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But.....but.....we liked you so much better than...WAIT! You're leaving us with Seppo!

*mutters something about "no wonder there's a 'do you want to die more'" box at Brit bank*

Congratulations Pallando. We'll miss you. Good Luck on Lake Austin.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, then who do we get as a replacement?! I thought it was 2 EMs per shard as the norm.

We'll miss you EM Pallando! Might have to dig up my Lake Austin character to go pay you a visit.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you will be missed big time, but as long as your staying in the uo family, i'm not so sad :)
be well Pallando !

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe Pallando, know that your warped sense of humor will be missed. Congratulations on the lead position and I hope that Lake Austin knows how fortunate they are. Be well, Godspeed and come back to visit. I'll be sure to have my pie in hand. :grouphug:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Pallando!

Thanks for the great and classic memories, the good times, and the tireless contribution that you've given Baja. Lake Austin is receiving a fine addition to their shard. With that said, I shall raise my sake bottle(s) in your name, and I won't say farewell, but I will say, "Until next time, my friend."

:shots:

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pallando,

Thank you for your blood, sweat, & tears. We've enjoyed the events you & Seppo have spent time fabricating for our pleasure and entertainment. Best of luck and well wishes to you in your new position on Lake Austin. The pressure is on!! :)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Austin is a trite little shard. I don't think they need our event moderators.

I say we kidnap Pallando and bring him back where he belongs.