• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EM Lanterns Are Lit, Jemma Is Talking About 2pm, Sunday, August 16

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News Jemma:
Yes, friends, another opportunity to be tossed off the roof of the Origin Awards House by EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan!

Cloaks of Silence Jemma:
Meet the EM's at the Origin Award House, Sunday, August 16th, 2pm Pacific (3pm Mountain, 4pm Central, 5pm Eastern).

M

Maj

Sounds like a good time from what I've seen on the boards : ) Wish I cuold make it but 3 a.m is a little late for me to be up >.<; but thanks to TImberwolf my stealther is snug as a bug in his new cloak.

Generosity is not lacking on Origin, I have run into Timberwolf on other chars not knowing who he is, but he has always been of good humor and took time to help a returning player.
Thanks again :)