• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EM Faine Morgan Needs Help With Dinner, Saturday, November 14

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
Posted By EM Faine Morgan on November 12, 2009

Dinner Disaster

Origin I need your help! In a moment of sheer madness, while still giddy from the Fall Festival, and telling all the other EM’s how great Origin’s community was, I somehow volunteered to cook a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner for all of them! Yes, yes, I don’t understand how it fits either, but there you have it. I’ve volunteered to cook dinner for the whole lot of them!

I’ve gone through the pantry and kitchen and find I’m sadly lacking in many needed items. I’m begging for your help in getting ready for this dinner. I know I can count on the great community we have on Origin to pitch in and help your poor EM out of this pickle she’s found herself in.

Meet me at the Origin Award House on Saturday, November 14th at 6:00 p.m. Pacific (7pm Mountain, 9pm Central, 9pm Eastern), and I’ll hand out the “shopping list”. The first person to return with the most correct items within one hour will have my undying gratitude! Not only that, but I’ll even put up a tribute in the Award House commemorating your help!

Your very thankful EM, Faine Morgan

C

Crystal Canyon

from UO - Origin Events

Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
Posted By EM Faine Morgan on November 12, 2009

Dinner Disaster

Origin I need your help! In a moment of sheer madness, while still giddy from the Fall Festival, and telling all the other EM’s how great Origin’s community was, I somehow volunteered to cook a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner for all of them! Yes, yes, I don’t understand how it fits either, but there you have it. I’ve volunteered to cook dinner for the whole lot of them!

I’ve gone through the pantry and kitchen and find I’m sadly lacking in many needed items. I’m begging for your help in getting ready for this dinner. I know I can count on the great community we have on Origin to pitch in and help your poor EM out of this pickle she’s found herself in.

Meet me at the Origin Award House on Saturday, November 14th at 6:00 p.m. Pacific (7pm Mountain, 9pm Central, 9pm Eastern), and I’ll hand out the “shopping list”. The first person to return with the most correct items within one hour will have my undying gratitude! Not only that, but I’ll even put up a tribute in the Award House commemorating your help!

Your very thankful EM, Faine Morgan
This should be very interesting knowing that the "Chief Cook" here will be EM Faine. I just can't even imagine what it is she might be serving. It is good news to hear though, that we will only be supplying her with the ingredients and not attending the meal.

EM Faine + :stir: = :sad3: = :stretcher:

LOL