• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EM Event Announced for Tuesday

S

Shiel

I was talking to EM Aeon in Luna tonight - he handed out some more Cloaks of Silence and announced the next event.

It will be on Tuesday, 25 August at 7pm AEST.
Meet at the guard barracks as usual!

He said that Ellis may make an appearance.. I for one will be interested to see what he thinks about everything! We have not seen Ellis since before the invasion.

Keep in touch with Lucy for details (although she does not yet have the date and time for Tuesday).

Shiel :)

Birko

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried, but was about ten minutes behind the scrum.
I'm AFL, not Rugby.
And to those that made moongates in the final room to stop people entering, you are just destroying your own game.
Missed out through this event. But I hope there are more soon.

Very soon.

D

Daniella-EOB

And to those that made moongates in the final room to stop people entering, you are just destroying your own game.
That person who casted the gates was Ellis Duffield. They ran out of the cloaks when those gates were casted, so they were there for a reason. Although you could have casted teleport to go past them.

M

Mijac_Chmon

Something is supposed to start today. Daemon Temple on Fire Island. Have even read on UHall that it might be Fel side.