• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] EM Cyno Razik's 1 yr Anniversary Party Tonight! *UPDATED*

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Just a quick friendly reminder!! :)
December 18th -
Come celebrate EM Cyno Razik's 1-year Anniversary on Pacific!
Party to be held at Lord British Castle on Dec 18, at 6PM PST​

Related - December Events

E

Eyes of Origin

Re: [News] EM Cyno Razik's 1 yr Anniversary Party Tonight!

Let the Celebration begin!!! The festivities started as soon as everyone gathered in the throne room at Lord British Castle.

EM Cyno recalls being accepted into the EM Program.... and he asked what we would like to see in the future.. and I missed the shot, but believe me, more cows might be an awful thing to ask for lol

He was presented with gifts and then it was time for some games. The prizes for the evening were Pans of Cookies, baked by EM Cyno himself...

We were forwarned we might have visitors at the event, but when they say, "visitors" I've grown accustomed to dying! hehe But it looks like there would be no death this night. Our first visitor was EM Lillimu, who presented Cyno a "Rod of Lillimu Smiting". Let the beatings begin!

OoooOoooo.. now you guys went and did it! Mesanna must have heard EM Lillimu and EM Cyno were misbehaving again and decided to intervene hehe

Mesanna presented EM Cyno with a very nice Anniversary sash.

After trivia, sash handouts, cookie handouts and much laughing and fun, it was time to call it a night. Congratulations again EM Cyno Razik :) and Thank you for the the wonderful party.

J

Joy-ElF

Vyomar gave him the rod of Lillimu smiting :)

Thanks for the story. It was a fun evening even without dying.

For once there was a good outcome for me hoarding useless junk...that big fish got me a cookie!

E

Eyes of Origin

Vyomar gave him the rod of Lillimu smiting :)

Thanks for the story. It was a fun evening even without dying.

For once there was a good outcome for me hoarding useless junk...that big fish got me a cookie!
oops, I even have a pic of it in my photo file lol I made the note on the wrong photo eek... Thanks Joy :)

B

BeefSupreme

He asked what we wanted to see in future events. I didn't ask for more 'cows' I asked for more cow bell! :)