• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] A Meeting with the Royal Britannian Guard Regiments

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Catskills,
Some news from the Catskills EM Website:
Commander Kanlocke waited impatiently for Sergeant Zeke Goldmoon to arrive. It was strange for the young Sergeant to be late for a meeting as he was typically prompt. She tapped her fingers against the desk repeatedly thinking to herself that he had better have a good reason for his tardiness. When her patience had nearly ran out and she was about ready to leave her office for the general barracks to inquire as to his whereabouts, the door to her office opened and the Sergeant entered.

He hurriedly stepped to the front of her desk and offered a salute. She looked at him and saw an expression of angst on his face. She made him hold his salute a moment longer before returning it. Relaxing slightly and returning his arm to his side, Sergeant Zeke Goldmoon apologized profusely for being late.

"My apologies Commander. I did not wish to keep you waiting. Unfortunately, I was detained longer than expected in Cove and the return trip was met -"
She interrupted him. "Spare me the excuses, Sergeant Goldmoon. If you cannot manage to keep your schedule when given such a simple task, perhaps I should see fit to replace you with someone else who can? I need disciplined solders serving underneath me. You have gotten off to a rocky start with your new duties, I expect this to change - immediately. Understood?"

"Yes, Commander. Understood", he responded to the obvious reprimand with a gulp.

She weighed carefully how harsh to be with the young Sergeant, seeing strong potential in him as an officer, and hoping to draw it out in a constructive way without coddling him along. New officers needed to be shaped, molded, and developed, and she would find a way to do just that.

Commander Kanlocke continued, "Sergeant, the reason I asked you to come here today is because I need you to contact the various RBG regiments stationed at New Haven, Umbra, Wind, and the Abyss Outpost. It is imperative that I speak with them. Go there and inform the local Captains, and others within their local regiment, that I require their presence here in my office on Tuesday the 29th at 9:00PM EST. Once they arrive, I will be demanding to see, in person, the specific areas these regiments patrol and defend. I will also be inquiring as to any specific threats currently facing each regiment and how the Royal Guard can continue to provide adequate support for these regiments. See to it, Sergeant."

"Consider it done, Commander.", replied Sergeant Zeke Goldmoon, "And what of the task given earlier in Cove, shall I finalize my report for your review by tomorrow morning?"

"I want your official report on my desk by sundown, Sergeant. Mind you, I said sundown. Not a moment later or you and I will have something more to discuss..." The Commander flashed him a look that displayed her serious demeanor when she spoke those words. "That is all for now, Sergeant. Dismissed".

Raising his right hand to his heart, the young Sergeant saluted the new Commander, turned around, and walked from Commander Kanlocke's office towards the general barracks where he would begin writing his official report about his earlier assignment in Cove.

Event Name: Meeting with the RBG Regiments
Event Day: Tuesday June 29th
Event time: 9:00PM EST
Event Location: Commander Olivia Kanlocke's office in Castle British​

More...