• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Donal's Magical Mutant Christmas Tree Experiment, Saturday, December 12

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Reminder: UO - Origin Events

Donal’s Magical Mutant Christmas Tree Experiment

On Saturday, December 12th, meet Taryn Sullivan at the Britain Counselor’s Hall to hear the latest on Donal the Monk’s experiments with the local flora and fauna. Donal has been deep in study with the Gargoyles and has found some interesting references to formulas that extend the life of Christmas trees as well as multiply the harvest time and yield for crops. Taryn will be at the Britain Counselor’s Hall at 7 p.m. Pacific (8 p.m. Mountain, 9 p.m. Central, 10 p.m. Eastern) to give the citizens a status update on the fruits of his labors. Taryn will lead the players as they meet with Donal to see first hand the wondrous results of the new formula.

Surely nothing catastrophic could happen right?

Related Links:
December Schedule of EM Events

for more about Donal the Monk, see Taryn Sullivan's
and Raelyn McKie's introductions

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is always a bit scary when you make comments such as this. LOL
That's a quote from EM Faine Morgan, which makes it a lot more than a bit scary!!!!! After her last event she suggested we each 'bring friends' for the Donal event ... something tells me we're gonna die!! :stretcher:

* wonders if she can hire a wandering healer to accompany her to Donal's experiment *

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a quote from EM Faine Morgan, which makes it a lot more than a bit scary!!!!! After her last event she suggested we each 'bring friends' for the Donal event ... something tells me we're gonna die!! :stretcher:

* wonders if she can hire a wandering healer to accompany her to Donal's experiment *
and maybe some platium dragon body guards. The last time we had and event like this, we blew a big hole in moonglow and we're still suffering repercussions. I think I will stay away and read about it on the forums.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I can't be there folks it sounds like fun but except for wednesdays and thursdays I am unavailable at 10 pm Eastern time.