• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Day 9- Help arrives & things have changed.

G

On a regular visit to Moonglow this morning, I discovered that the help we had been promised had finally arrived.
Nine guards and a fighter are standing watch around the rift

Captain Avery, of the royal Britannian guard is keeping vigil in the near by tent

Accompanied by some very much needed healers

So, I thought, Things must be looking up inside the rift!
I went through thinking everything would be a lot safer now only to be greeted with yet another monster!!

That’s right folks demon berserkers have ventured into the rift.
The purpose is unknown. Word about town is that they have been seeing attacking the other critters there.

Another unusual thing that I noticed is that the ex-detector is now in pieces and is moving around, it is very strange indeed.

Time will tell what is going to happen next and what these new discoveries mean.

G

I tried to make a gif out of the detector moving around but i failed :p looked more like it was a sequnce shot of an earthquake *chuckles* plus it ended up being to big anyway!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So hang one, let me get this right.... the beserkers are attacking the other thingies?

I

imported_JediSith

Yes they attack the Fallen angels - if there close to each other

G

Ok seriously what am i doing wrong, my dexxer cant beat these angels 1v1 and there isnt much he cant beat. 45 hc 45 dci vamped 106 bushi 115 parry 120 swords and full 70s resists plus 115 spell resist. I know i cant use a dexxer but what the hell lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok seriously what am i doing wrong, my dexxer cant beat these angels 1v1 and there isnt much he cant beat. 45 hc 45 dci vamped 106 bushi 115 parry 120 swords and full 70s resists plus 115 spell resist. I know i cant use a dexxer but what the hell lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotten himmel.. must be something wrong there? I know two dexxers can take one down with a reasonable degree of comfort but sounds as if you should be able to solo one with that rig.

G

Here is an animated gif of the moving pieces of the blackrock detector, thankyou sherriden :p

F

five oclock

up, down, up, down.... sounds like...Ok back to topic.

So is the thing being rebuilt by magic? maybe by people giving the monsters black rock???

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure your using a pixie swatter when u fight them. It's a one hander so have refresh pots ready as the hits you take drop ya stamina dramatically.

Honor if you can.

Make sure you haven't got EoO on for something else as they will hit you harder then.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure your using a pixie swatter when u fight them. It's a one hander so have refresh pots ready as the hits you take drop ya stamina dramatically.

Honor if you can.

Make sure you haven't got EoO on for something else as they will hit you harder then.

G

I should say a thank you, here, to Plod for the berserker's scythe he gave me for keeping him healed. When the only way you can help is heal (at least vs berserkers), it's nice to be included.

So, from one rotten thing to another, thanks.

G

I should say a thank you, here, to Plod for the berserker's scythe he gave me for keeping him healed. When the only way you can help is heal (at least vs berserkers), it's nice to be included.

So, from one rotten thing to another, thanks.

G

*Belches*

Pleasure.
Of the three you kept me and the other dexers alive that we fought I scored 2 scythe's.
It was the least I could do.

Cheers again.

G

*Belches*

Pleasure.
Of the three you kept me and the other dexers alive that we fought I scored 2 scythe's.
It was the least I could do.

Cheers again.

G

Ahh fabulous to see that the healers got a bonus. Been times ive healed till my clicking fingers ready to fall off and not gotten so much as a TY. Very glad to see that it is appreciated though YAY FINK

G

Ahh fabulous to see that the healers got a bonus. Been times ive healed till my clicking fingers ready to fall off and not gotten so much as a TY. Very glad to see that it is appreciated though YAY FINK

G

Eh, no, plenty of people were healing, I was only there a little while.. just gave up trying to even scratch those daemons..

G

Eh, no, plenty of people were healing, I was only there a little while.. just gave up trying to even scratch those daemons..