• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Crimson Dragons Defeated on Atlantic

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We gathered at Ocllo Bank in anticipation of Faxayion.

Faxayion tells us our mission and takes us to the battleground.

The fighting is fierce but we contain the Crimson Dragons one by one.

And finally the last one is Defeated.

Our last instructions. It seems the Platinum Dragons are under Bloodlust and must be driven off.
Last this reporter saw...there were many Platinum Dragons still wandering around the hillsides of Ocllo. Will you risk all to meet them?

M

Mr. Gnome

I got a good amount of ingredients from the event- around 10 of each. I enjoyed this one.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outcomes by EM Eris
The platinum dragons prevailed against the crimson dragons, completely vanquishing them in battle. The grip held by the Shadowlords over the people of Britannia has been weakened. According to Cedric, a Cashual of the City of Occlo, the platinum dragons were driven into an insane rage by the battle and are now rampaging all over the countryside. Adventurers are called upon to grant these noble creatures an honorable end.

A gate to the Occlo countryside remains open beside the Felucca Yew Moongate.

I'm in if anyone is awake enough to go!