• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Coronation Festivities PvP Tournament Results

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coronation Festivities
PvP Tournament, Saturday, October 24

Due to an uneven number of entries, VENDETTA won the Round 1 bye and automatically advanced to Round 2. Then EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan gave a quick explanation of the rules:
No looting
No murder counts
Brackets are random
Anything goes: healing, curing, potions unless a match isn't over within the allotted time frame.
If a match goes to the allotted time, it will be stopped and a Sudden Death match will be started and there will be no healing, no curing, no potions.
If you leave the house you will not be re-admitted.

Round 1
Match 1
KoRnUtz (advance)
Gallin

Match 2
Cesar
Falseprophet (advance)

Match 3
an ebil brat
Toranaga (advance)

Match 4
Morgaine (advance)
Mere

Match 5
Tyr Odinson
Hero (advance)

Round Two
Match 1
VENDETTA (advance)
Hero

Match 2
KoRnUtz
Morgaine (advance)

Match 3
Toranaga
Falseprophet (advance after Sudden Death match)

Their first round went to the time limit, and into a Sudden Death match.

For 3rd Place
Morgaine (won)
Falseprophet (3rd Place)

Championship Round
Vendetta (2nd Place after Sudden Death match)
Morgaine (1st Place after Sudden Death match)

This match went to the time limit, and a Sudden Death match followed.

Congratulations to Morgaine 1st place, Vendetta 2nd place, Falseprophet 3rd place! Great job everyone! Trophies will be displayed at the Origin Awards House.

Following the PvP Tournament, there was a free-for-all in the pit:

Morgaine won by killing her four opponents and one spectator!

Thank you, EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan, for another great event!

Related links:
Coronation Festivities
PvP Tournament Results
Fall Festival Contest Results

E

Eyes of Origin

I have to admit, Korn kind of gave me a free pass! LOL He stripped almost naked! I about fell out of my chair laughing. Was a GREAT event and I am so glad I saw so many new faces!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit, Korn kind of gave me a free pass! LOL He stripped almost naked! I about fell out of my chair laughing. Was a GREAT event and I am so glad I saw so many new faces!
Well when cornered by the beautiful Morgraine my first thought would be to get naked too!
Ya never know...
:)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Outstanding event (even if i got rick-rolled and deepfried ) BTW where is the award house? I've never seen it.

E

Eyes of Origin

Profit, if you go to Tram Brit to the Conselors Hall there is a yellow vortex outside that will take you to the awards hall :)