• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Chesapeake Welcomes Newest Reporter!

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
Chesapeake Welcomes It's Newest Reporter!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] It's with great pleasure I introduce the newest to join the ever growing Chesapeake News Team, Nexus the Thief. Coming to us with a wealth of knowledge and a legendary knack for being at the right place at the right time he'll be a welcome addition to our already fine reporting staff here on Chesapeake. Congratulations Nexus and may the golden pens of lore guide you on this new adventure. [/SIZE]

more...

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'll do my best, I've already got a few ideas as to some type of running reports...

But yes greetings to Everyone, if anyone has the scoop on an upcoming event don't be afraid to PM me.

I'm also looking to start a Bi-Weekly report on Chesapeake Establishments of note, if you know of an establishment you would like to see get reviewed drop me a PM, but don't be surprised if I pop out of the blue and ask you if you'd mind as well.

I look forward to serving the Chesapeake community, as UO Stratics continues to improve under the Guidance of Petra, and with the added support from TGN.

M

Merik

Morpheus!!!!! Nexus stole my pens! I know it was him! The lock was picked!

:gun:

Welcome Nexus, glade to have you
*Throws on Sunglasses and grabs a beach towel*

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Morpheus!!!!! Nexus stole my pens! I know it was him! The lock was picked!

:gun:

Welcome Nexus, glade to have you
*Throws on Sunglasses and grabs a beach towel*

What pens... I swear it wasn't me... Oh these pens, erm well it possibly wasn't me, I mean I know I look like the guilty party here, but there is a really reasonable explanation. Gareth you see had left them laying about and I was admiring a rather nice, gold plated fountain pen, when I set it down it must have rolled quite accidentally into my pouch. He should be glad I have it, what would have happened if it hadn't found its way into my things? It could have landed on he floor where someone could step on it, or accidentally kick it under a couch.

L

longshanks

Were you present at the house drop yesterday?

If so your take would be great.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Were you present at the house drop yesterday?

If so your take would be great.

I wanted to be there, but me and my GF got asked to stay for dinner at my daughter's mothers house and we didn't get back till quite late.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! & Welcome to the Stratics Family Nexus.

Here is your Straight Jacket, & only take the blue pill at 6pm & the green one at noon.