• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Campfire Story Night!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join us this Thursday night at 8pm est for stories around the campfire! The site is located just east of the hedge maze, and there have been promises of marshmallows for roasting! (uhm, just yet there is no fire, but there will be one on Thursday!)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dev, you borrow a compass from Cru again?!?

I've told you about doing that!!!

*chuckles*

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hunts for cooler and lawnchair* only question I have we gonna have chocolate and graham crackers *drools*

G

grandpa otis

That house is set to private,, How am I gonna stealth into the back row and hear part 2 of the story???

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my ebil plan worked, was a ruse to get you to talk, Otis

G

grandpa otis

After all, we are the "Legends" of UO .... :)

at least by virtue of seniority if not by deeds :=)

A

Az of DSR

Thursday is my birthday. If I can steal away Id like to come. This sounds neat. ( =

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a reminder... Come out and hear a tale and bring your own if you wish. But I suggest NOT following Cru to get there :p
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZ, hope youre having a swell one.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
marshmallows, yes!

Wonderful tales around the fire tonite. There were some troubles with the Internet Ghods, and because of that dear Rumil's tale of the Drow Princess and the Paladin has now become a three part story.... and we will need to wait for the next story nite to see how it all plays out!

MageCruella treated us to something very dear. We learned of a tradition of the Abenaki tribe in that the grandmother gives the newborn a blessing, and Cru recited the blessing she has given to her first grandson which is placed under the baby's bed.

By request Penderrin recited Annabelle Lee by Poe, which some view as a dark and sad thing, but has always seemed to me to be only love. Pen then gave us one of his own stories, O' The Days Gone By, and once again took us away to magic.... he's got a knack for that.

Watch for notice about the next story nite and I hope you can join us!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thankyou DevilOwn for the campsite design, it was really nice, and Uriah for the empty plot. Also I would like to thank the lovely Lady Synclaire for the marshmallow sticks.

I vote the next story night be done in a hot tub with a no clothing rule.

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry but it seemed that the internet gods were not on my side last night hopefully I can finish my story at the next storynight again I am sorry

A

Az of DSR

thank you Penderrin, ( =

Alittle bummed I missed the virtual campfire story night. It was awesome wasnt it?

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great story night guys. Cant wait until the next one, Rumil left us hanging! ;)

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was so enjoying your story Rumil. I have much incentive to attend the next story night just to hear the end!

It was great you guys, thanks much.

Dev, the house design rocked. (no pun intended)..it was perfect!

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, I missed it, we gotta have another one :sad3:

Oh! and don't be afraid to wear your PJ's! and Ladies, it's ok if you don't want to wear anything but your undies *muahahaha dirty punns :D*