• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap For April 25, Schedule For May 2

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja Taming Hour
sponsored by
The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

Recap For April 25, 2010
by BRPA hostess Kat MacBroeden​

Starting points: 11,213,220 (Tier 11)
Ending points: 11,363,460
Points earned: 150,240

Grey Eagle tried to fill in for the regular hostess, Proserpina, who had to be absent, but somehow his cheers and cheerleading outfit just weren't quite right!​

Kat MacBroeden's random prize point level this evening was 11,319,789, which was won by Tamar who got to pick a 200,000-point prize from the Zoo Rewards, and chose a snake statue. Congratulations Tamar!​

_________________________________________________________________​

Tamers:
Shayla Keylley [SOB]
REAP [DWN]
Kat
HRH Elizabeth [D_S]
Kat MacBroeden [DWN]
Merciless Fierce [M!S]
Sally [C@S]
bryndel [RAGE]
Elissa
Tamar
Cairn Brega [TAO]
Lil Debi [M!S]​

Gold Donations:
Feiht​

Thank you to Kat MacBroeden and Shayla Keylley for providing screenshots of this taming hour!

Next Taming Hour, Sunday, May 2, 2010, 8pm Pacific (9pm Mountain, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern).

If you would like to help support the Zoo but can not make it to the BRPA Zoo Taming Hour, please contact WildStar [DWN] or Sara [TAO]. We will make arrangements to record your donations and add you to the list of participants, making you eligible for one of the Kat MacBroeden's mysterious prizes.
The Zoo crew has placed a Zoo Fund vendor at Sara's vendor house NW of the north Luna gate. All proceeds from the vendor are donated to the Zoo Maintenance fund. If you have items you would like to donate for sale on the vendor, please contact WildStar [DWN], Sara [TAO], or any BRPA member. There have been a lot of nice items donated for the Zoo vendor ... be sure to stop by and take a look!
________________________________________​

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump...this is tonight.

WildStar

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my goodness! Absolutely fabulous!

Real life has called me away and kept me busy this past week or so, so I missed this until Kat MacBroeden mentioned it last night at taming hour.

Thank you so much Grey Eagle for being the hostess(?) erm..host(?).

And, I'd like to know why I don't look that pretty when I use polymorph.......